- Please include a letter that outlines an account of the creation of this play, including draft history and all related workshops/readings.
- Playwrights must have a pseudonym on the front page of their play so that the jury does not recognize their name.
- Playwrights need not be Jewish but must be Canadian, or have a strong Canadian connection. Play content should have a Jewish focus, depicting some aspect of Jewish life.
- Plays should be no less than one hour and no more than two hours in length.
- For multiple printing convenience plays are to be sent via email as an attachment.
- Playwrights must include their real name and full contact information in the body of an email.
- Plays that have been previously produced are ineligible.
- Plays that have been previously submitted to this competition over the last 5 years are ineligible.
Please note: The Jury does not provide feedback on submitted plays.